The Association receives funding each year from the Scottish Government to undertake Medical Adaptations via a referral from an Occupational Therapist. 

If you feel that your home is no longer meeting your needs and you require extra assistance, you can contact North Lanarkshire Council's Social Work Department and arrange for an Occupational Therapist to come to your home and carry out an assessment of what equipment or adaptations you may require. This may include the following adaptations: -

Removing a bath and installing a wet floor shower
Installing a ramp
Installing additional bannisters and external handrails

If the Occupational Therapist assess that adaptations are required which are to be completed by the Association, they will send a referral to us requesting that the be carried out. We will then contact you to discuss the referral.

The contact details for North Lanarkshire Council's Social Work Department is: -

Bron Chambers 
Bron Way
North Carbrain Road
G67 1DZ

Phone number: 01236 638700