How to pay your rent
Your rent is due monthly in advance on the 28th of each month. Paying your rent is quick and easy and you can pay in a number of different ways:
• Callpay Payments - Call into the Association's office in person or telephone the Association’s office direct. All you will need is your debit/credit card. Payments will be automatically taken from your bank account/credit card and will show on your statement as Allpay.net. A receipt can either be given to you in the office or posted or emailed to you on request.
• The Allpay App -This app is available for Apple iPhone and Android Smartphones. The App allows you to create an account, store your payment related information and make payments.
• Direct Debit - The easiest and most flexible way of paying your rent. Payments can be made weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly. You can setup a Direct Debit by calling us on 01236 457948. We will need at least 14 days’ notice to set this up.
• Post Office - Every tenant is provided with an Allpay payment card at the start of their tenancy. Using your Allpay card, you can make payment by cash or cheque at any UK Post Office. Cheques should be payable to “Post Office Counters Ltd”.
• Pay Point - As with payments at the Post Office, tenants can pay by cash using their allpay payment card at any shop, petrol station etc displaying the Pay Point logo.
• Allpay Phone Payments - An automated telephone system, allowing you to make payments from a landline or mobile telephone whenever you want. All you need is your Allpay payment card and your debit/credit card. Simply dial 0844 557 8321.
• Allpay Internet Payments - Internet Payments from allpay is a secure online payment service. This service is quick and easy and available whenever you want. All you need is an internet connection and log in to The Allpay Website , your allpay payment card and your debit/credit card.
• Bank Transfer - To make payment using your telephone or internet banking service, contact the Association’s office for the bank details and the reference number.
• Cheque - Payments can be made by cheque at the Association’s office in person or by post. Please make cheques payable to “Abronhill Housing Association Ltd”.