Applying for housing with Abronhill Housing Association

You can apply for housing with Abronhill Housing Association by completing our Housing Application Form if you are aged 16 or over.  This includes people applying from inside and outwith North Lanarkshire as well as Abronhill Housing Association tenants who want to transfer to other accommodation with the Association.

If you wish to be considered for accommodation with North Lanarkshire Council or other landlords within North Lanarkshire you will need to contact them directly. We do however hold a supply of their Common Housing Register application forms we can hand out for you to complete and return to them.

If you are homless or you are soon to become homeless you should contact North Lanarkshire Council at Cumbernauld First Stop Shop on 01236 632726.  If you live in a council area outwith North Lanarkshire you should contact your local council office.  They will assess your situation and advise you of what your housing options are.